Pelvic Pain After Pregnancy
What causes pain after pregnancy?
The abnormal pressure on the pelvic area of the lady during her pregnancy period. During pregnancy, the weight of the lady had increased, which means a higher amount of pressure is being put on the spine and the pelvic, the pelvic itself may start to misalign and go out of position.
A lady’s pelvic will also naturally open up when the she is almost ready to deliver the baby. After giving birth, the pelvic may not heal naturally, it will cause misalignment of the pelvic as well as size enlargement. When this happens, the pelvic area of the lady’s body may look bigger than before the pregnancy, as well as causing unwanted and irritating pains.
Pain in the pubic area and groin are the most common symptoms. But you may also have the following:
- Back pain, pelvic girdle pain or hip pain.
- A clicking sound when you walk and a feeling that your bones are grinding together.
- Pain that travels down the inside of your thighs or between your legs.
- Pain that gets worse when you part your legs, walk, climb stairs, get in and out of the car or move around in bed.
- The pain worsens at night and may make you restless. Getting up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night can be especially painful.
How Can Osso Help Pain After Pregnancy?
In Osso Bone Care, we normally recommend our patients to visit us one month after giving birth because this is a crucial and golden time period for us to treat it effectively.
We will first perform Osso Flexion Distraction Adjustment Technique to loosen and unstuck the spine as well as reducing the pressure inside the spine. After that, we will apply trigger point therapy on the pelvic area to release all the muscle tension and stiffness. Lastly, we will conduct Osso Bone Adjustment to realign the spine & pelvic back to its normal and even position.
If you are suffering from any of the symptoms as mentioned above, please kindly get yourself checked today by calling our phone number or visit us today!