Pelvic Pain After Pregnancy
How Can Osso Help Pain After Pregnancy?
At Osso Bone Care, we understand the challenges that new mothers face, especially when it comes to postpartum pelvic pain. That’s why we recommend our patients to visit us one month after giving birth, as this is a crucial and golden time period for us to treat it effectively.
First, you will be advised and send to own Advanced Digital X-ray (click this link to find out more about our Digital X-ray Opening Promotion). In just short waiting time, your pelvic x-ray will be marked with detailed measurement of the degree and distance of the misalignment as well as rotation in (millimeter) with our advanced software. Our Chiropractor will meticulously analyze your pelvic x-ray, identifying the degree and distance of misalignment as well as rotation to adjust it back to the original position accordingly. Our treatment process involves three main steps:
- Osso Flexion Distraction Adjustment Technique®️: We will first perform this technique to loosen and unstuck the spine, as well as reducing the pressure inside the spine. This helps to alleviate pain and improve overall spinal health.
- Trigger Point Therapy: After that, we will apply trigger point therapy on the pelvic area to release all the muscle tension and stiffness. This helps to relax the muscles and improve blood flow to the affected area.
- OSSO Bone Adjustment Technique®️: Lastly, we will conduct this technique to realign the spine and pelvic back to their normal and even positions. This helps to restore proper alignment and function, reducing pain and discomfort.
If you are suffering from any of the symptoms as mentioned above, please kindly get yourself checked or visit us today!
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐆𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐬𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃?
Your One Stop Solution that you can have your X-Ray Screening & Spine Treatment under one roof!
What causes pelvic pain after pregnancy?
The abnormal pressure on the pelvic area of the lady during her pregnancy period. During pregnancy, the weight of the lady had increased, which means a higher amount of pressure is being put on the spine and the pelvic, the pelvic itself may start to misalign and go out of position.
A lady’s pelvic will also naturally open up when the she is almost ready to deliver the baby. After giving birth, the pelvic may not heal naturally, it will cause misalignment of the pelvic as well as size enlargement. When this happens, the pelvic area of the lady’s body may look bigger than before the pregnancy, as well as causing unwanted and irritating pains.
Pain in the pubic area and groin are the most common symptoms. But you may also have the following:
- Back pain, pelvic girdle pain or hip pain.
- A clicking sound when you walk and a feeling that your bones are grinding together.
- Pain that travels down the inside of your thighs or between your legs.
- Pain that gets worse when you part your legs, walk, climb stairs, get in and out of the car or move around in bed.
- The pain worsens at night and may make you restless. Getting up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night can be especially painful.
Often after women gave birth, their pelvic size will enlarged naturally. And most of the times they would have a very difficult time reducing the pelvic back to its normal size due to pelvic and spine misalignment that was caused by their own pregnancy. This is a very common case as many of our female patients had experienced this before!